SERVICES: what we have to offer
Access to capital
Registration in business classes
Help writing business plans
Help with market research
Cutting government red tape
ONE WORLD MARKET: our outdoor food courts for immigrant/refugee prepared food vendors, from stalls or trucks
- we provide site (Hartford Hospital campus or Burr Mall, next to City Hall downtown)
- we provide tents, tables and sanitation
- we provide marketing and entertainment to attract customers
- we provide on-site management
- vendors supply cooking equipment, skill and food
- if interested in being a vendor, contact us
We also make referrals to other organizations which assist immigrants and refugees to overcome non-business challenges.
Our organization helps Hartford immigrants with many other needs than the range of services presented above. From learning the English language to acquiring computer skills and obtaining citizenship, we are here to assist them every step of the way. Furthermore, starting a business in Connecticut requires knowledge and understanding of the bank system and taxes, which we also offer help with.
International Hartford offers free services or at discounted rates, but every dollar paid to the organization is a dollar invested in your future. Contact us for any inquiry you may have on our services or on what starting a business in Connecticut takes.